Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's been a while!

It's been a while since I've signed on to post. So much for keeping up to date...C'est la vie, as they say.

We are now in San Antonio. The move was stressful, hectic, and a total pain but SO well worth it! We are happily adjusting to life in a real home. The kids have their own rooms, not like they actually sleep in them though! Good thing we now have a king size bed now. I will be taking/posting pictures of the new place in the next few days - hopefully this rain that's rolled in will go away and some decent weather will come so I can get outside and snap a shot or two.

It's pretty well decided I'm going to stay at home with the kids until Tony's at least a year old - day care is atrocious here! Rudy's looking for work, but with this economy it's slow so we are just being patient. I'm doing a bit of contract stuff still, so I am keeping my "skills" sharpened so I don't forget things.

Just a short post for tonight, I'll be back soon to post more pictures of the kids, the house and the town.

Until then....

1 comment:

The Fat Chick said...

Even though you rarely post I thought I'd tag you. Go here: http://ontheborderx4.blogspot.com/, to see what its all about. Just a bit of silliness. TTYS